I’m off to Chicago for a few days for The Gospel Coalition Conference. I’m excited for a few reasons:
- I’m going to get to hang out with our Executive Staff which is always meaningful since these men are my pastoral band of brothers.
- There will be some talks given by guys I really admire (Tim Keller, John Piper, Mark Driscoll, C.J. Mahaney, Don Carson, etc.).
- Reconnect with some friends I haven’t seen in awhile.
- Hitting Wrigley Field to catch a Cubs game.
- Spend some concentrated time with other pastors and leaders focusing on the Gospel and ministry
Did I say I was excited? I pray for God’s grace in such a sweet time.